Absolutely beautiful! Sunny and almost 70 degrees. It feels like Spring has finally sprung and my boys are loving the fact that they get to play outside all day.
{breakfast this morning:}
Yogurt & Granola
{outside my window:}
Blue sky, warm breeze, birds chirping.
{right now I am:}
Sitting on the couch with a sleeping baby on my lap. (Gotta get my cuddles in while the bigger boys are napping.) Life doesn't get much better than this. :)
{as I look around my house:}
Not ready for any heavy duty cleaning yet but I did straighten a little this morning so I am enjoying the fact that the house is starting to return to some form of order.
{today's to-do list:}
~pre-k: Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons: Lesson 21
~pay bills
~fold laundry
~make dinner
{currently reading:}
Rose Harbor in Bloom by Debbie Macomber
Farmer Boy by Laura Ingalls Wilder (with 3-year-old)
{currently watching:}
Not much since I've been going to bed shortly after the boys lately.
{on the menu this week:}
monday: Chicken, Sun Dried Tomatoes & Penne in White Wine Sauce
tuesday: Apricot Glazed Pork Loin, Brown Rice & Green Beans
wednesday: Leftovers
thursday: Rotisserie Chicken, Baked Sweet Potatoes & Salad
friday: Kielbasa & Baked Potatoes
{creating this week:}
Birth Announcements :)
{favorite photo:}
Enjoying my Oat & Flaxseed Lactation Cookies with my afternoon cup of tea. :)
{verse:}
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." - Phillipians 4:13
-----
Linking up with Sandra today:

I love your photo. That plate is absolutely stunning! I hope you have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteThere is NOTHING better!!!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy every blessed moment, my dear friend. : )
Sounds like a wonderfully peaceful week and how can you resist baby cuddles? Have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteSo nice to have you back sweet Gal and love to hear you're getting some wonderful Spring weather as well!!
ReplyDeleteYour menu this week sounds so good! Especially that chicken pasta dish (love sundried tomato anything!!)
Hope you're getting many wonderful cuddles in (miss those days!) and we might get a peek at the little guy sometime. ;)
Many blessings for a great week (& hopefully lots of cooperative sleep for Mama). xoxo
Carrie, email me at laura.aspoonfulofjoy@gmail.com & I will send you a picture! :)
DeleteHope you are getting some rest, and enjoying every moment. <3
ReplyDeleteAlso, your menu for this weeks sounds delicious. I've never made a white wine sauce before. Maybe I should!