Thursday, April 16, 2015

Pretty Happy Funny Real

~ capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~

{pretty}


My middle guy yanked these off a bush and brought them to me today. As much as I'd prefer he didn't tear up the bush, I must say, he has good taste & they sure do look pretty on our kitchen table. ;)

{happy}


Dirty toes means it's warm enough to play outside with no shoes on!

{funny}


After asking me to take a picture of his ladybug he said: "Mommy, didn't my ladybug sit nice and still for you to take its picture?" (...it's dead.)

{real}


Since our washer and dryer are in the basement and I'm not supposed to be lifting anything heavier than my baby, laundry is the one big thing that I'm having some difficulty keeping up with. I'll catch up... eventually.

-----

Linking up with Like Mother Like Daughter today:

IMG_8896-3

8 comments:

  1. Love the ladybug story...hee hee hee! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos of your beautiful day.
    And do you mind if I ask what you use for a camera?
    Your photos are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your branches are beautiful and your boys are beyond precious! And let that laundry pile up a bit - this is your time to rest and soak up that wonderful baby time. The laundry will always be there. ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers on the branch bring me so many memories. My girls always bringing me dandelions, etc. I would always keep them proudly in a vase because it's so important to them :-) Enjoy it while it lasts, they do grow quickly! Laundry will always be there, just relax and enjoy the time with your little one. New here to your blog and just wanted to say hi. Have a great day!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son brought me a branch of forsythia the other day and I was so touched! Until he asked who was being naughtiest... Apparently it was his switch that he was planning on whipping someone with :( Too many stories from my mother's childhood, apparently!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laundry is my most true and loyal friend. It is always there for me. It gives me a sense of security knowing there is always a hamper full of clothes for me lol. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laundry is always always there. It never ends! I love the ladybug story, how sweet!

    ReplyDelete