~ capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~
{pretty}
The one and only tree on our property is a Dwarf Peach Tree given to us by my mom. Excited for some homegrown juicy peaches this Summer.
Someone decided he was 'not tired enough to nap' yesterday and got to join me for an afternoon cup of tea instead.
{funny}
The blind leading the blind. Apparently they needed their shoes on because they were going hunting.
{real}
Flag is up. :)
-----
Linking up with Like Mother Like Daughter today:

Good morning!
ReplyDeleteLoved your photos today!
Especially the little guy who had afternoon tea with you. : )
I remember now special those days were...
And how exciting it was to skip nap time for the day!
Lovely photos! We have our flag hanging on the front porch. Something about it makes it feels extra homey. :)
ReplyDeleteI love your flag! It makes me think that SUMMER is coming. The shoes picture is priceless. Hope they had happy hunting.
ReplyDeleteFresh peaches sound amazing! Enjoy!! What could be better than afternoon tea with our little ones?! Sweet glimpses into your day!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Jill
Ooohhh - peaches!!! How lovely!! Remind me to share a recipe that is FABULOUS for peach salsa!! Beyond yummy and so good to go with grilled fish or chicken. Or just scoop up with chips! It's my absolute FAVE!!
ReplyDeleteSometimes quiet alone moments are wonderful - but sometimes sharing tea time is extra special. ;)
Love how they try to help each other - even if it's sometimes in fruitless attempts. Lol
And yay for the beautiful symbol and pride of our amazing and God blessed country. xoxo
That sounds amazing! I will definitely remind you once my peaches started coming in! ;)
DeleteDwarf peach trees are great, I have one, too! It is the life of luxury to have your own fruit trees. I've decided that if I ever move again, the first thing to get planted is the fruit trees. Even before a thing is painted.
ReplyDeleteGood thinking!! :)
DeleteFresh peaches are amazing. I hope you have a great harvest!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Nothing quite like a freshly picked juicy peach! :)
DeleteThat tea cup is fabulous. Where did you get it?
ReplyDeleteIsn't it great!? My husband got it for me from Pottery Barn around Christmastime.
Delete