One of the many perks to being a stay-at-home mom to babies is the fact that, as long as the weather cooperates, Summer can last well into September. We enjoyed some of our best beach days around this time last year: no traffic, no crowds, no humidity and lots of September's blue skies and sunshine! While I'm not quite ready to brave the beach with
two babies by myself yet, this week's forecast of 80 degrees and sunshine will definitely demand a few morning picnics at the park and afternoon strolls with my boys. So, although Pinterest is full of cool weather comfort foods and Autumn decor, I'll cooking light, vegetable filled Summer fare while I still can. :)
-----
Our Menu: September 9th - 13th:
{thursday}
Tuna Salad over Tomato Halves with Grilled Sweet Potato Fries
-----
Hope you're enjoy your last few weeks of Summer too!
No comments:
Post a Comment