Thursday, May 14, 2015

{phfr}

~ capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~

{pretty}


Bleeding Hearts at the Arboretum we visited on Mother's Day. 

{happy}


A new addition to our family means some new additions to our backyard flock.

{funny}


My Mother's Day breakfast options. I was asked to fill this out on Saturday night.

{real}


The finished product: Spinach & Feta Omelette with Apricot Tea. It was amazing! Luckily for me, eggs are my husband's one and only specialty when it comes to cooking. 

-----

Linking up with Like Mother Like Daughter today:

IMG_8896-3

4 comments:

  1. I love bleeding hearts! Such a pretty and old fashioned (or I like to say "classic") flower. I had some at my old house and have yet to plant some here.

    Love that you have chickens!! It wouldn't work where we live, but if it could I'd be all over that too. So fun & i bet the Boys love it!!

    What a great group of fellas spoiling up Mom - as they should. Compliments to your Hubby as that looks amazing!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bleeding Hearts are so photogenic. I have some in my garden. What a sweet chickie! We just started our own flock this spring. They grow so fast! Love the breakfast menu. How lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely mother's day :-) Bleeding hearts are one of my favorites also, beautiful picture!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, I love Bleeding Hearts! I just found them and put on in my backyard. A little Sacred Heart reminder, you know :-)

    ReplyDelete