{weather outside:}
Sunny but cold and windy. High for today and tomorrow is 35 degrees but by Wednesday it's supposed to warm up to 50 degrees so that would be nice....
Sunny but cold and windy. High for today and tomorrow is 35 degrees but by Wednesday it's supposed to warm up to 50 degrees so that would be nice....
{breakfast this morning:}
Steel-Cut Oatmeal & Blueberry Pomegranate Green Tea
Steel-Cut Oatmeal & Blueberry Pomegranate Green Tea
{outside my window:}
Bright and sunny. Happy most of the snow from Friday has melted.
Bright and sunny. Happy most of the snow from Friday has melted.
{right now I am:}
Drinking my tea at the kitchen table while the boys nap.
Drinking my tea at the kitchen table while the boys nap.
{as I look around my house:}
Toys all over the living room floor from playing 'Dinosaur Museum' all morning but otherwise everything is tidy and put away.
Toys all over the living room floor from playing 'Dinosaur Museum' all morning but otherwise everything is tidy and put away.
{today's to-do list:}
~pre-k: Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons: Lesson 15
~2 loads of laundry
~make some meals to freeze
~make some meals to freeze
{currently reading:}
Natural Childbirth the Bradley Method Way (re-read)
Under the Maui Moon
Farmer Boy (with three-year-old)
{currently watching:}
Call the Midwife
{on the menu this week:}
monday: Chicken Salad Melts, Sweet Potato Fries & Salad
tuesday: Turkey & Arugula Burgers, Baked Potatoes & Green Beans
wednesday: Burritos
thursday: Leftovers
friday: Baked Tilapia, Brown Rice & Green Beans
{creating this week:}
Pillow Cover
Curtain
Pillow Cover
Curtain
{verse:}
"I will place my law within them and write it upon their hearts; I will be their God and they shall be my people."
-Jeremiah 31:33 (from yesterday's First Reading)
"I will place my law within them and write it upon their hearts; I will be their God and they shall be my people."
-Jeremiah 31:33 (from yesterday's First Reading)
-----
Linking up with Sandra today:

Good afternoon!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love blueberry pomegranate tea.
And we have tilapia on the menu this week as well!
Have a cozy day! : )
I love the photo of the cookie! Did you make it? Is it a sugar cookie? Love the idea. Hope you have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteJean - Yes, my boys and I made a batch of these cookies for St. Patrick's Day. I just made my usual sugar cookie dough recipe and added some food coloring. Then I had the boys roll little 'snakes' and I shaped them into shamrocks. So much easier than using cookie cutters and more fun for the kiddos.
ReplyDeleteDinosaur museum sounds fun - I want to play! Lol
ReplyDeleteYour shamrock cookie is so adorable! What a creative idea.
Working on curtains & pillows? Shouldn't you be resting little Mama?? ;)
Hope you enjoy yummy pasta salad soon! Yay for flavors of Spring!! XO