Chilly, cloudy but the temperature is well above freezing so I'm not going to complain! ;)
{breakfast this morning:}
Steel-cut Oatmeal & Blueberry Pomegranate Green Tea
{outside my window:}
Overcast. Hoping the sun will make an appearance this afternoon so that it warms enough to take the boys for a walk after their naps.
{right now I am:}
Just finished baking Irish Soda Bread for tomorrow and now I'm getting ready to sit down and drink my tea while the boys are still napping.
{as I look around my house:}
The kitchen floor could use a quick cleaning but otherwise it's clean and tidy enough for now.
{today's to-do list:}
~pre-k: Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons: Lesson 12
~make meals to freeze
~make Irish Soda Bread
~2 loads of laundry
{currently reading:}
Natural Childbirth the Bradley Method Way (re-read)
Call the Midwife: Farewell to the East End (almost finished)
Farmer Boy (with three-year-old)
{currently watching:}
Gilmore Girls
{on the menu this week:}
monday: BBQ Beef, Baked Sweet Potatoes & Green Beans
tuesday: Corned Beef, Cabbage, Potatoes & Irish Soda Bread
wednesday: Corned Beef & Vegetable Stew & Irish Soda Brown Bread
thursday: Chicken Cutlets, Mashed Potatoes & Salad
friday: Baked Salmon, Brown Rice & Salad
{creating this week:}
Curtains
Soap Dispenser
{new recipe to try:}
Grape Pecan Chicken Salad
Easy Meatloaf
{favorite photo:}
The boys' latest Masterpiece.
{verse:}
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
-Phillippians 4:13
-----
Linking up with Sandra today:

This makes me want to make soda bread! I love baking and have never made it :) Your meal plan looks delicious and it sounds like your week is off to a lovely start :)
ReplyDeleteYour tea sounds so good - is there a brand you like a lot?
ReplyDeleteI haven't read Call the Midwife ...but I LOVE the PBS series! Have you watched it? If you have is it as goods as the book?
Your menu sounds so yummy for the week. And love that you'll have your bread all ready for tomorrow. Happy week ahead and St. Patty's Day to ye wee lass. ;)
xoxo
Carrie, the tea I mentioned above is made by Lipton - it IS really really good! And I have seen the PBS series - that was what made me look into the books. I loved the first one (and highly recommend it), the second one was good but a little more dramatic/depressing and, to be honest, I was kind of disappointed with the third one. I thought it was a little slow.
DeleteI guess it's gray and cloudy everywhere today LOL I need to make brown bread soon - thanks for the nudge. You also have a budding Picasso on your hands. :D
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great week.
Nice blog thanks for possting
ReplyDelete