Some of the subtle signs around our home that Spring will soon be upon us:
Sidewalk chalk sessions as the sun is setting.
Forgotten toys slowly being revealed.
Turning the heat down. (And not walking around the house with five layers on!)
Fresh, new dishes for Pip in fun Spring patterns. (And they're plastic so I don't have to worry about the boys breaking them!)
Afternoon walks have resumed.
Colorful salads for dinner.
Pretty fabrics in bright florals and sweet toiles arriving in the mail.
Folding baby laundry in preparation for the big day!
Easter baskets being filled.
I just love Spring! :) Do you have a touch of Spring Fever too?
-----
Linking up with Tacy today:

Yes, I have spring fever! I've got all the blinds open, and have enjoyed walking around outside. I just hope this warmer weather is here to stay. :)
ReplyDeleteI love those fabrics! Gorgeous patterns, and color.
I love your signs of Spring and all of your beautiful photos! I think you know how badly I have Spring fever as I seem to mention it every other post. Just seems to be extra "itchy" this year.
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you and your beautiful family! xo
Your signs of spring are delightful!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm wondering if you may have had a St. Patrick's Day baby?!?!
I think we're stroller twins. :) I love seeing the sidewalk chalk drawings in my driveway, too. Grace is sad that she probably won't have a chance to build a snowman this year, but I'm welcoming spring with open arms!
ReplyDeletePraying for you as you get close to baby's arrival! Can't wait to hear the news!