
My mother-in-law bought me a club size bag of this Wegman's Beach Mix just after #2 was born. Since then I've torn through just about a bag a week. :)
First off, I love the name because anything with the word 'beach' in it automatically draws my attention.
And when I'm nursing a newborn through the night I get really hungry. With my first I would keep an apple on my nightstand as my middle of the night snack. If I munch on it before bed while I'm hanging out with my husband, however, this beach mix, with all its hearty goodness, keeps me full until morning!
Since I'm a grazer, I also keep a small jar of it in my diaper bag for days when I'm out running errands and need an easy, nutritious snack to munch on.
Considering it contains a ton of nuts and dried fruit which tend to be expensive, it's pretty reasonably priced. With cashews, almonds, banana chips, all different dried fruits and, my very favorite part, coconut chunks, it's worth every penny!
This is what I need on my nightstand! Thanks for the tip;)
ReplyDelete