Loving these hot & humid days! Summer always brings to mind the best of my childhood memories. Now that I'm a mom I hope I'm helping my children create just as wonderful memories to treasure. We may not get out much with an infant in tow but I at least make sure that we spend as much time outdoors as possible, even when the temperatures are nearing the triple digits. Thank God for our fenced in yard to keep us safe, our 4x4 baby pool to keep us cool, and our chickens running around to keep us entertained. ;)
-----
Our Menu: July 15th - 19th
{monday} Grilled Chicken over Green Salad
{tuesday}
Couscous with Chicken & Chickpeas
{wednesday} Spaghetti & Meatballs
{thursday} Sausage & Spinach Risotto
{friday}
Campanelle & Chicken with Summer Vegetables in Light Parmesan Sauce
Yum! All kinds of yummy stuff at your home this week. I have a sausage and spinach risotto recipe we love. It's been too long since I've made it!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week :)