Monday, March 11, 2013

{family} Menu Monday

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

After a dumping of snow on Friday, Saturday ended up being sunny and sixty degrees! Random, but I'll take it! We spent the day setting up our patio furniture, grill, and fire pit in the backyard, just in time for an extra hour of sunlight every night! Oh how I love Spring!

So excited for St. Patrick's Day this year because it's the first time I'm actually preparing dinner! We usually mooch some corned beef and cabbage off of either one set of parents or the other but not this year! Wish me luck! ;)

-----

Our Menu: March 11 - 17th:

{monday} Turkey Breast with Baked Sweet Potatoes & Broccoli
{tuesday} Turkey, Kale and Brown Rice Soup with Rolls
{wednesday} Lima Bean Bake with Cornbread
{thursday} Spaghetti & Meatballs
{friday} Macaroni & Cheese
{saturday} Simple French Bread Pizzas
{sunday} Corned Beef, Red Potatoes & Cabbage

No comments:

Post a Comment