Well, so far it feels like it's going to be another week of freezing-ness here so, as usually happens on these cold winter days, I've been keeping myself busy in the kitchen looking for any excuse to keep the oven on! Right now I've got a batch of muffins in there and the warm aroma is making my stomach growl. (I'll try to post the recipe later this week!)
Here's what I'll be cooking for my family this week:
-------
Our Menu: February 4 - 10th:
{monday} Leftovers
{tuesday} Creamy Orzo with Chicken Sausage & Spinach
{wednesday}
OMG Chicken with Roasted Potatoes & Broccoli
{thursday}
Chicken Lo Mein
{friday} Leftovers
{saturday} Quesidillas with Garden Salad
{sunday}
Pepperoni Pizza
Thanks for linking up this week!!
ReplyDeleteHubby just made chicken lo mein for dinner tonight, and it was delish! (Isn't everything that is prepared for you?!) Have you tried the healthy zucchini brownies from Pinterest? I made them this past weekend and they are amazing!
ReplyDelete