Monday, January 28, 2013

Menu Monday

After weeks of crazy hours at work, my husband's schedule is finally getting back to normal which means I'm back to actually cooking dinner each night... (Unless my husband's around, I'm a bowl of cereal for dinner kind of girl! ;) So here I am for the first time in quite a while, planning out our meals for the week.

It's kind of refreshing, actually!

---------

Our Menu: January 28 - February 6th

{monday} Chicken Fried Rice
{tuesday} Italian Tomato Soup with fresh Italian Bread
{wednesday} Leftovers
{thursday} Three Cheese Macaroni with Kale
{friday} BBQ Beef Sandwiches with Baked Sweet Potatoes & Broccoli

---------

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Your menus always sound so yummy! I need to get back on top of my game of planning mine out a week or two in advance. It makes life so much easier when that is organized! Thanks for the yummy suggestions- I may have to try one or two!

    ReplyDelete