Perhaps most of you seasoned mothers are already aware of this great little
snack cup but for anyone who's not, I highly recommend it. Ever since he started walking, this cup has been my son's constant companion.
Even after he's finished eating his snack he loves to just play with it, putting toys and other little treasures he finds around the house into it and carrying them around. He also loves to play with it in the tub, filling it up with water and watching it pour back out.
We love it for longer car trips when snacks are necessary since, for the most part, it keeps the food contained without making too much of a mess. It's also great during our morning jogs and as a distraction at church.
You would not believe the excitement that elicits when the words, "Would you like your snack up?" are spoken in this house! I guess it goes without saying that he has inherited both his parents' love for food! :)
You just reminded me to dig ours up because I think Xander might be ready for it at almost 18 months old :)
ReplyDelete