Monday, June 18, 2012

{family} Menu Monday



With summer officially upon us this week, I've decided to modify my meal planning posts a little. As much as I love organizing and posting my dinners for the week, I also love the laid back feeling that summertime brings, especially when it comes to food.

Since both our parents live just a couple of miles from the ocean, we plan our days according the weather. If we wake up in the morning to a sunny, cloudless sky, that probably means we'll be headed down to the beach for the day.

In light of this relaxed attitude, rather than posting what I plan on making each night, I will just list a few dinners ideas for each week. I'll be sure to link to back to the recipe when applicable in case you want to try any!

------------------

{On our Menu: June 18 - 24}

Mexican Dump Soup
Spinach Pesto Rotin
Lima Bean Bake with Cornbread
Three Cheese Macaroni with Kale
-----------------

Do you have a more relaxed take on meal planning in the summertime too?

No comments:

Post a Comment