Where we've been.
{weather outside:}
Mid 90's, sunny, and humid - typical July day and I'm loving it!
{making me happy:}
Being back in my little home after over a week away.
{menu:}
monday: Slow-cooker Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Glazed Ham, Corn on the Cob & Salad
tuesday: Chef Salad & Beer Bread
wednesday: Ham, Mozzarella & Arugula Paninis & Sweet Potato Fries
thursday: Chili & Cornbread
friday: Leftovers
{around my home:}
Quiet and peaceful as the older boys are napping and my littlest is sleeping in my arms. I'm enjoying the sweet cinnamon aroma of ham baking in the slow-cooker while I drink my tea in our messy living room. There are two Vera Bradley duffels piled on the hutch waiting to be unpacked but at least they're pretty to look at until I can get to them. ;) Once that's done, I'll be officially finished unpacking - laundry included!
{today's to-do list:}
~unpack
~prepare menu
~2 loads of laundry
{looking forward to:}
Just being home!
{on my nightstand:}
An Unlikely Suitor by Nancy Moser
On the Banks of Plum Creek by Laura Ingalls Wilder
{on my mind:}
Happy memories of enjoying the beach with my crew of boys as well as my dad and sister.
{verse:}
'Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice.'
-Philippians 4:4
-----
Linking up with Sandra today:

I've been wondering where you've been!
ReplyDeleteSo happy you had a nice vacation and are home sweet home!
Enjoy the cozy feelings of home and the sweet memories you made. : )
Oh the beach my favorite place. Welcome back.
ReplyDeleteYour dinners sound wonderful!
Oh you went to the beach, how I wish I could go to. I haven't been in so many years. Glad you had a wonderful time. Your menu sounds so good.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful week.
Your image of the beach looks so soothing and relaxing!
ReplyDeleteI always love your menu plans. Do you make beer bread from scratch?
Welcome home!!
ReplyDeleteYour dinner sounds DELISH! I love Vera Bradley too and have a couple items - but not a duffle. How lovely!!
Hope you continue to soak up these wonderful days of summer. Happy week ahead my Dear. xoxo
Oh, the beach...love your picture! Vacations are wonderful but so is coming home. Your dinner sounds wonderful! Have a wonderful week.
ReplyDeleteRenee’
My HHM post
Lovely picture! I've always visited the beach every summer, but moving farther away now it's not an option. At least we have lakes here to still enjoy. :-) Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Jill