~ capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~
{pretty}
{happy}
Sleeping with the windows open in May means waking up to an early morning sunrise, a warm breeze on my face and birds chirping. (Not to mention those snugly babies in my bed. :)
{funny}
Poor Pippa never gets to eat in peace.
Thank you for all your sweet comments in response to my post about my mom this week. Writing about her has been extremely therapeutic in my personal grieving process. Your kind words in response are like the icing on the cake! :)
-----
Linking up with Like Mother Like Daughter today:

What beautiful flowers (and a lovely tribute to your mom). She was obviously a very special person.
ReplyDeleteRobin's egg blue is my favorite, too!
Abbey @ Surviving Our Blessings
Beautiful. Have you had your baby yet? Love the idea to write a post in memory of your Mom.
ReplyDeleteYour robin's nest picture is absolutely incredible. It is so peaceful and serene. Happy spring!
ReplyDeleteWe have a robin's nest too!
ReplyDeleteShe came back to the same nest she made last year.
I enjoy the hands on learning opportunity for homeschooling too.
Especially since Science isn't my best subject. : )
Happy Mother's Day, my friend.
Sweet birds' eggs and beautiful flowers!
ReplyDeleteThat robins egg blue is just the prettiest - I agree! And your so right on that sleeping with windows open kind of nights are just perfect. Love that your son is watching Pippa's every bite - too adorable. ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd blessings for a beautiful Mother's Day weekend...especially when I'm sure you'll be thinking about your Mom a lot. ((Hugs)) xo
Beautiful flowers and I love seeing the eggs in the nest. Last year cardinals built one outside my kitchen window and I was able to watch them hatch and everything. Totally made my summer :-) Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Jill