~ capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~
{pretty}
Strawberry Season.
{happy}
No words necessary.
{funny}
Who needs television?
{real}
Love when we can correlate what we are learning into play: Yesterday's chapter of Little House on the Prairie, described how Pa built their log cabin in Kansas.
Laura, These are so beautiful! And your little tiny baby all curled up!!!!! Be still my heart! I love the peaceful, calm felling here, my friend. Have a cozy, blessed day!
I love when the strawberries become truly yummy again! We've been going through them like crazy over here. And your new little bundle - SQUEAL!! If only I could pick him up and snuggle right through the screen. So precious! And I love that you've been reading Little House with your boys and then they worked on their own log cabin. You do not get any cooler as a Mom - total rock star fun! xoxo
Oh my goodness, that baby is adorable!!!! And I love the picture of the kids and the excavator. My husband runs one of those and he always gets a kick out of how fascinated the kids are!
I can't wait till our strawberries take off, but yesterday we had a few inches of snow! So crazy! Love the photo of your precious little one all curled up and content. I miss those days with my girls, it goes by so quickly! Awesome the boys are outside observing what's happening around them and love the cabin! Have a wonderful weekend!
Laura,
ReplyDeleteThese are so beautiful!
And your little tiny baby all curled up!!!!!
Be still my heart!
I love the peaceful, calm felling here, my friend.
Have a cozy, blessed day!
I love when the strawberries become truly yummy again! We've been going through them like crazy over here.
ReplyDeleteAnd your new little bundle - SQUEAL!! If only I could pick him up and snuggle right through the screen. So precious!
And I love that you've been reading Little House with your boys and then they worked on their own log cabin. You do not get any cooler as a Mom - total rock star fun!
xoxo
Oh my goodness, that baby is adorable!!!! And I love the picture of the kids and the excavator. My husband runs one of those and he always gets a kick out of how fascinated the kids are!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait till our strawberries take off, but yesterday we had a few inches of snow! So crazy! Love the photo of your precious little one all curled up and content. I miss those days with my girls, it goes by so quickly! Awesome the boys are outside observing what's happening around them and love the cabin! Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Jill
Beautiful pictures! Looks like you have a sweet little cuddle bug. :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE strawberry season!
ReplyDeleteAnd that sweet baby all curled up is just too much!!
All fun photos!
ReplyDelete