Thursday, March 5, 2015

Pretty Happy Funny Real

~ capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~

{pretty}


Wondering if I'll finally get to use this sweet little outfit. Not to mention the girl's name I've had picked out for years! Or will I get to remain queen of the house a while longer? (I'm perfectly fine with that too! ;)

{happy}


First family meal at our completed kitchen table. Totally worth all the hard work!

{funny}


My favorite part of the Colorform's Silly Faces game is my 21-month-old's interpretation: Place a facial feature or two anywhere on the blank face board, hold it up to show everyone, and laugh hysterically even though you have no idea what you're laughing at.

{real}


No, that is not my first grey hair, I promise! That white streak is the result of carelessness while sitting under a table (at 9 months pregnant) to paint the legs.

-----

Linking up with Like Mother Like Daughter today:

IMG_8896-3

4 comments:

  1. Loved everything about this one!
    I love that you don't know what you are having!
    We never found out either. : )
    Yay for your table being finished. And beautiful.
    When is your new blessing due?
    I will be waiting...and praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All babies are grand but I will pray you get your girl. I have one girl surrounded on all sides by six boys and it is so nice to have her! But all boys is fabulous as well. Hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWEET: that outfit is precious and I wish a girl for you - but of course any child is an absolute gift and miracle. (how exciting!)

    IMPRESSED: beautiful table and that labor of love paid off!

    ADORABLE: 21 months - what a fun age especially when playing games. ;)

    LUCKY: you're lucky you don't have true gray hair yet **sigh** I don't have gray here either (or at least that's between me& my hairdresser). Lol

    God bless xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hope you get to use the outfit! As the mom of three little boys and one baby girl I can attest that their clothes are so much more fun :)

    ReplyDelete