Thursday, March 26, 2015

Pretty Happy Funny Real

~ capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~ 

{pretty}


My sister sent me this handmade card for Valentine's Day and I have yet to take it down because it's just so beautiful!

{happy}


Annual St. Patrick's Day dance party. 


{funny}



How can you not have a little chuckle to yourself when you see things like this around the house?

{real}


Believe it or not this was the first time either of my children have colored on furniture or walls so I can't really complain! Luckily those cabinet doors are coming off anyway. ;)

-----

Linking up with Like Mother Like Daughter today:

IMG_8896-3

3 comments:

  1. Love these sweet little moments!

    That card is so pretty. The dance party looks like so much fun!! Toys in random places - love it!! Lol And I don't miss those coloring on the walls days. You're pretty lucky if that was first time! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly perfect peek at a loving family home. : )
    Have a cozy evening, my friend.

    ReplyDelete