~capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~
{pretty}
After turning a blind eye to the two giant rips on our old one for the past few months, we finally invested in a new sofa.
{happy}
Our house is much too tiny for me to dedicate an entire space exclusively to sewing. Instead I decided to turn this secondhand, unused cabinet that was collecting dust in the boys' room into a little sewing nook where I can store my sewing machine, sewing box and fabric for current projects.
{funny}
Is it just us or does anyone else have this problem with footsie pajamas?
{real}
I love that we are finally working on projects around our kitchen but I'm not exactly loving the disarray that has taken over the busiest room in our home in the meantime.
-----
Linking up with Like Mother Like Daughter today:

Good morning!
ReplyDeleteI adore your sewing nook!!!
And I also love "shopping" in my own home!
It is great when you find a perfect use for something that you have on hand. : )
And I love your kitchen table!
Have a cozy day. : )
LOL! The footie pjs are hilarious. My kids always hated being confined, whether it was being swaddled as infants, or having pjs that covered them from neck to toe. I always had to cut the feet off footed pjs!
ReplyDeleteThe new sofa is lovely.