Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday

{weather outside:}

Cold. Cold. Cold. 4 degrees at the moment. High of 14 degrees forecasted. Perfect excuse not to leave the house today. 

{breakfast this morning:}

Steel-cut oatmeal with cinnamon and raisins. 

{outside my window:}

Deceivingly sunny.

{right now I am:}

Eating breakfast with my boys. 

{as I look around the house:}

Tidy. Since we were home all weekend I was able to keep up on laundry and straightening. 

{today's to-do list:}

~pre-k: letter "Y" & number "8"
~sort through newborn clothes :)
~3 loads of laundry
~paint trim in bedroom

{currently reading:}

Call the Midwife: Farewell to the East End by Jennifer Worth
Hail Holy Queen by Scott Hahn
Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder (with 3-year-old)

{currently watching:}

Call the Midwife

{on the menu this week:}

monday: Chili & Honey Wheat Crusty Bread
tuesday: Leftovers
wednesday: Tuna Melts & Sweet Potato Fries
thursday: Burritos 
friday: Spaghetti Carbonara & Salad

{creating at the moment:}

Deciding on fabrics for my next round of sewing projects. 

{new recipe to try:}


{favorite photo:}



{verse:}

"Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Jesus Christ has made me his own." -Philippians 3:12

-----

Linking up with Sandra today:


Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good day to enjoy chili! It's what we're having for lunch. We have cold and snow but thankfully, not that much cold today. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete