Thursday, January 29, 2015

Pretty Happy Funny Real

Linking up with Like Mother Like Daughter today:

IMG_8896-3

{pretty}


I was only able to catch the very end of it but I love a nice pink and purple sunrise the morning after a big snowstorm. 

{happy}


The boys got Kinetic Sand from my husband's parents for Christmas. Perfect snow day activity - kept us busy for over an hour! (Which is a long time for my high-energy boys!)

{funny}


Out of all the words that start with "V" my three-year-old wanted to make a vegetable. And out of all the vegetables to choose from he insisted on making a radish! A bit of a stretch perhaps?

{real}


After way too many days of, "Did I take my prenatal vitamins this morning?" I finally succumbed. I kind of hate to admit how much I love it!

-----

~ capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~

2 comments:

  1. I've seen kinetic sand around but have never tried it . . . might be a good idea for the indoor winter activity collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try kinetic sand with my kids! I keep hearing about it and it looks fun.

    ReplyDelete