Monday, June 10, 2013

Menu Monday

Well, I got my birthday wish! Our new little munchkin (another boy!) made his debut on my birthday. Craziest but best birthday ever!

And now that things are starting to settle down and we're getting back into our normal routine, I'm excited to be menu planning again!
-----

Our Menu: June 10th - 16th
{monday} Turkey & Vegetable Chili with Cornbread
{tuesday} Chicken Hummus Wraps with Garden Salad
{wednesday} Spaghetti & Meatballs
{thursday} Sticky Orange Chicken Drumsticks with Brown Rice & Broccoli
{friday} Creamy Polenta topped with Fried Eggs & Sauteed Summer Vegetables
{saturday} English Muffin Pizzas
{sunday} Father's Day BBQ

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!
    Oh, and the sticky orange drumsticks sound really good. Do you have a recipe??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Congrats!!!! I'm impressed at your meal planning... I'm four months postpartum and still not cooking that much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new little addition!!!! I'm hoping mine makes his/her appearance in the next day or so!

    ReplyDelete