Our Menu: April 30 - May 6
{Monday} Three Cheese Macaroni with Kale
{Tuesday} Grilled Chicken with Smashed Potatoes & Salad
{Wednesday} Turkey & Vegetable Chili with Irish Soda Brown Bread
{Thursday} Leftovers
{Friday} Creamy Rigatoni with Spinach
{Saturday} Cheese Pizza
{Sunday} Burgers, Smashed Potatoes & Broccoli Salad
-----------------------
Happy Monday! Do you have any interesting dinners planned this week?

Your menu looks awesome! I finally got my act together and made a menu for this week...thanks again for the inspiration to get my bum in gear. :)
ReplyDeleteI love looking at your menus! One of our new favorites is turkey burgers with feta cheese and spinach! Sooo yummy- Especially served on a whole wheat wrap with greek yogurt/dill dip!
ReplyDeleteCreamy rigatoni sounds so good. You should hop over and see my menu, I've posted one of my favorite recipes for Beef Bourguignon!
ReplyDeleteI love your menus. I have never cooked with kale. Perhaps I need to give it a try.
ReplyDelete