Friday, July 3, 2015

Sweet Summer Memories: Week Three

July is one of my favorite months of the year so I am very happy it is here! 

Our summer bucket activities are in full swing and I am loving how these little crafts and games that we pick at random each morning are forcing me to leave the housework and cooking for just a moment and enjoy my children!

This week:


We colored with magic markers which is a big deal in our house because I pretty much never allow it!


We made strawberry jam. The boys especially loved crushing the strawberries... with their hands! :)


We built a bug garden. My favorite part about this activity was that my three-year-old initiated and directed it! "The bugs need plants to eat too, Mommy." We must have some very fat and happy bugs in our yard. ;)


We played 'Go' Go Fish one afternoon after naps with my sister.


We finished the original Winnie-the-Pooh collection together. My three-year-old's favorite character is Roo "because he's such a cute, little, teeny, tiny baby, isn't he Mommy?" My two-year-old is still stuck on the bees.

-----

~ sweet summer memories that I never want to forget ~

1 comment:

  1. So precious Laura! And brings such such memories of my kiddos when they were still little. ::sigh::

    It goes so fast - so keep breathing and treasuring each SECOND! ;)

    Happy weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete