With lots of housework to catch up on after being away and my husband working late this week, I was glad that our Summer Bucket List forced me to be deliberate about setting time aside to enjoy the warm weather with my boys and do some simple activities together.
This week:
This week:
We played 'Red Light, Green Light.' They didn't completely grasp the concept but we had fun and that's all that matters.
We made Orange Julius for breakfast. This was one of my mom's recipes so I take advantage of any excuse to talk about 'Grandma' with my boys. It was such a refreshing
We doodled with crayons and stickers on the driveway. Sometimes it's just relaxing to grab a brand new box of crayons and a big roll of white paper and color. We were at this table for at least thirty minutes - that's a really long time for my little boys!
-----
~ sweet summer memories I never want to forget ~
No comments:
Post a Comment