~ capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~
{pretty}
If I'm going to have cat food sitting out on my floor all day long, it might as well look pretty. Now if I could only get her to keep her food on that pretty little plate. ;)
{happy}
I bought this sweet little frame a few years ago on clearance at Pottery Barn because I thought it would make a nice gift. I found it while organizing my hutch the other day and decided it would be the perfect place for a picture of my beloved mom who will always remain so dear to my heart. I like that it's so small (about two inches) that I can carry it from room to room whenever I feel like seeing her beautiful smile.
{funny}
Our household bird watchers.
{real}
The bump.
-----
Linking up with Like Mother Like Daughter today:

I love your bird watchers! And the elegant cat table! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteI saw the cat food dish in the linkup clip and thought you were doing a Montessori lesson. And you are-- it's just Montessori for cats!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Annie
Good morning!
ReplyDeleteOur puppy's dishes are on a place mat too!
And he scatters his food too!
The picture frame is lovely...and I know exactly how it makes you feel.
Have a cozy day!
What a beautiful frame. It is nice to have their picture around. I keep my Dad's picture in the kitchen or living room to remind myself that he is watching from heaven and he "ran the race". Sorry your mom is not here for this baby. It's such a silent cross when a parent passes young, but you are doing a wonderful job finding joy as a wife and mother. I named my 3rd child (my first to come after his death) after my dad and it always makes me smile to read paperwork with his middle name ;).
ReplyDeleteI love the cat food picture. I can totally relate. Our cat likes to pick her wet food up out of the dish and eat it off the floor, so we are constantly wiping up the area around her dishes. Such a mess she is!
ReplyDeleteI think that's as pretty as you can get - for cat food that is. Lol
ReplyDeleteLove that frame - so pretty. And the sentiment ((hugs)).
Those are some darn cute bird watchers too.
And that bump is adorable! Get lots of rest little Mama. xo
Aw, Laura. Just looking at these photos and reading this post makes it obvious that you are one blessed momma. :)
ReplyDeleteThe simple, full, blessed, pretty life. You're living it girl. What a cute bump too.
Have a fantastic weekend!