Gorgeous! Almost 50 degrees and sunny! Between Daylight Savings Time and the warm weather, I think I may have a touch of Spring fever today.
{breakfast this morning:}
Oatmeal with cinnamon and blueberries.
{outside my window:}
Sun is shining and snow is melting!
{right now I am:}
Drinking my tea while the boys nap. They were exhausted after spending all morning in the backyard tromping around in their snow pants and boots through the melting snow.
{as I look around my house:}
Since we were out all morning, it's pretty tidy at the moment, aside from the pile of wet snow gear by the door. The whole house is bright and warm (I actually turned the heat down a little!) and I'm enjoying the picture gallery wall that my husband hung for me over the weekend.
{today's to-do list:}
~pre-k: Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons: Lesson 9
~write grocery list
~make soda bread
~order fabric
~bring Easter basket supplies down from attic
~hang new picture frames in living room
{currently reading:}
Natural Birth the Bradley Method Way (re-read)
Call the Midwife: Farewell to the East End
Farmer Boy (with three-year-old)
{currently watching:}
Gilmore Girls
{on the menu this week:}
monday: BBQ Chicken Salad
tuesday: Penne in White Wine Sauce with Chicken, Spinach & Feta
wednesday: Pasta Fagioli & Crusty Bread
thursday: Leftovers
friday: Coconut Shrimp, Hawaiian Rice & Salad
{creating this week:}
Sew curtains for the boys' room.
Sew receiving blanket for the new baby.
Paint bench for kitchen.
{new recipe to try:}
Homemade Granola Bars
{favorite photo:}
From Thursday. (Our last snow day of 2015 perhaps?)
{verse:}
"As a deer thirsts for flowing streams, so my soul longs for you O God."
-Psalm 42:1
-----
Linking up with Sandra today:

I hear you on that spring fever! I hope the granola bars turn out great. I could use a new granola related recipe. I actually got down to short sleeves today while out shopping. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteYour day sounds lovely...
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, that daylight savings coupled with warmer temps does indeed get me ready for spring!
Have a cozy evening! : )
Appreciate thiis blog post
ReplyDelete